2009年3月19日星期四

Things about this week

This week I have learnt about Cabot and Cartier.They are both have the effect on Canada's history.How to write a literary essay is the most important part of this week.I think I didn't study very well this week.I'm not active in the class.But I am going to get along with my classmates now.

I have visited a lot of places of interest.For example,The tanzhe temple,The grave of Princess and The moon altar.All of these place are very beautiful.My favourite place is the tanzhe temple.It was the earlist temple in beijing.It was built even when there's no beijing.

I went shopping this week.I went to Jinyuan Shoppingmall.It is the biggest shoppingmall in asia.I saw a lot of things that I wanted to buy but I didn't.Why?Because I didn't have enough money.

That's what I did this week.

1 条评论:

  1. You are getting along with more of your classmates. It takes time to be the new student. You are doing a great job already!

    After each sentence, remember to space and then start typing. It loks a lot better.

    4/5

    回复删除